Hollywood Actress Scarlett Johansson Pictures

Scarlett Johansson Personal Details
Actress Name: Scarlett Johansson
Actress Full Name: Scarlett I. Johansson
Date of Birth: November 22nd, 1984, New York City, New York, USA
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race or Ethnicity: White
Religion: Jewish


Scarlett Johansson QuotesThis Scarlett Johansson Photo Gallery is updated regularly so please keep coming back to check out new Scarlett Johansson pictures. Here you can also find Scarlett Johansson profile, biography, quotes, movies and more.



As long as people keep buying tabloids, they'll keep harassing people in the public eye. They'll make up stories.

Being a movie star is a quality that somebody sort of embodies, and being a celebrity is something that people recognize in you. I just hope to make good movies.

Do I ever get nervous about this, right now, being the pinnacle of my career? Yeah, I do. At the end of (filming) every movie I think, 'Wow - this is the last one! Nice working with you."

Everyone in Hollywood is so damn skinny and you constantly feel like you're not skinny enough. But I have 'fat days' and I accept that I'm never going to be rail thin. It's hard not to feel pressure in this industry and I already use anti-aging products on my skin. I try not to let the pressure get to me but Los Angeles is a very hard place to be unless you have people here that love you. It can be very, very lonely, and it can eat you up if you don't take care of yourself.
Scarlett Johansson Height, Weight & Measurements

Scarlett Johansson Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m)
Scarlett Johansson Weight: 115 lbs
Scarlett Johansson Measurements: 36-25-36 Jangan Lupa di Like ya Gan!! Atau Follow di Twitter Kami

Ratusan juta dengan tehnik viral fanpage with AUTO SHARE..!!
bagaimana menyebarkan bisnis anda hingga mewabah tiada henti bagaikan virus yang terus menyebar kan informasi bisnis anda secara tertarget.?dan dengan cara yang gratis?skema penyabarannya Dari 10 Menjadi -> 100 Menjadi -> 1000 Menjadi ->10.000 Menjadi ->100.000 dst berita itu akan tersebar.temukan panduannya..
warning;.
V
setujukah anda kalau artis diatas termasuk artis yang cantik?? jika setuju,,!!klik tombol suka "ya..!! saya setuju""YA..!!SAYA SETUJU" untuk berpartisipasi pendapat ANDA.!!!

cuap-cuap...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Artikel Terkait:
 
..